Recruiter / Talent Aquisition
As a well-regarded beauty company for the last 12 years, our mission is to recruit the best in our industry. We need talented, passionate people working together as a team to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share the same energy, commitment and enthusiasm to create the best experience for our clients.
With experience in recruitment, you will be used to working hand in hand with the Head Office team to hire the best candidates to fulfil current positions but also to forecast and pre-empt the recruitment strategy for the group ensuring that we always have a healthy flow of candidates.
You need to be resourceful, ‘thinking outside the box’ and to have a natural instinct to spot talent, be extremely competent and confident in your interview techniques thus ensuring you are matching the right candidate to the role. You must feel confident to negotiate on salaries ensuring the company stays within budget.
It would be an advantage to have worked in the beauty industry or knowledge of recruiting beauty/aesthetic therapists and rostering as this goes ‘hand in hand’ with recruiting the right people for the right job.
- Excellent experience recruiting for roles across multiple teams
- Being able to work in a fast paced environment and working to deadlines
- Must be highly organised and able to multi task
- Strong focus on providing an excellent candidate experience
- Excellent attention to detail and outstanding interpersonal skills
- Some HR experience would be an advantage as you will work alongside the HR Manager
- Team player with strong communication skills with a focus on knowledge-sharing
- Ultimately you need to be a ‘peoples person’ and be able to extract information
- Must have excellent computer skills
The role is currently based in central London