Strip has just celebrated 12 years of excellence in the Beauty industry, delivering unparalleled hair removal treatments in their opulent and luxurious salons, ensuring attention to detail with the highest level of customer service in everything they do. Now with 6 high profile salons Strip is looking forward to further growth and are recruiting for exceptional, highly professional Salon Managers who are passionate about the beauty industry, delivering outstanding customer service and has a genuine interest in people and how to lead and motivate them.
You will be responsible for:
•Ensuring a proactively managed & busy diary maximising revenue potential at all times
• To drive sales forward and maximise business profitability.
• Ensure staff retention is maximised, through good HR practices, fully supporting & leading your team
• Ensuring all staff members are motivated and hitting their monthly targets through mentoring, excellent communication and leading by example
• Managing and forecasting professional & retail stock levels
• Staff rota, holidays, sickness and cover.
• Assist and mentor new starters as part of their training program
• Ensure everyone is working to the company standard operating procedures at all times.
• Ensure a five star experience is delivered to every client at all times along with excellent management of any client complaints
• The ideal candidate must have worked in a management role in the beauty or retail industry and be extremely driven, ambitious, personable and sales orientated.
• Minimum 2 yrs management experience gained within a beauty business environment
• Have a consistent upbeat demeanour
• Demonstrate strong leadership skills being a true people’s person
• Have lots of initiative and thrive working under pressure
• Proven track record in setting and delivering against KPI’s/sales targets
• Strong business acumen
• Must be able to demonstrate an excellent track record or fantastic client service skills
• Proficient in MS Office along with previous experience in a salon booking system is essential
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Highly organised and motivated
• Have the aspiration of progressing and want a career path in this industry
• A minimum of 3 years working Visa
• Fully Flexible working ability (This will include working some weekends and evenings)
•We can offer you;
• Favourable Staff discounts
• Perk box membership
• Monthly Free treatments
• Bonus & Commission Scheme
• Training & Development (We are passionate about promoting and developing within)
Please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.Email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org