Please ensure you read our safety guidelines below thoroughly so that you can enjoy your Strip experience as much as possible.
Thank you for being patient with us and also for sticking to our new guidelines.
We can’t wait to see you.
The Strip team
When you arrive
- Please arrive at your appointment on-time and alone (you cannot bring anyone with you into the salon)
- Please bring & wear your mask at all times in the salon – We can provide one for you if you don’t have one
- Our front doors will be open – please walk straight in
- Use the hand sanitiser provided at reception
- Our waiting areas will be limited, you may be asked to wait outside if you are early
- Our cloakroom will be closed – please travel light, you will be asked to keep you belongings with you during your appointment
- We will have bottled water available for you
- If you are a new client you will be asked to fill out a consultation card
During Your Appointment
- Every therapist and practitioner will be wearing a mask, visor and gloves
- You will be asked to use an intimate wipe before your treatment
- All equipment will be sterilised between every client
- Single use paper sheets will be replaced between every appointment
- Wax is never, ever double dipped
- We will now accept card or contactless payments only
- Retail items will be available for sale, but lingerie & swimwear cannot be tried one. Please ask a member of the team for any questions.
- If you would still like to reward your therapist or practionery with a gratuity, please ensure to secure the correct denomination in a sealed envelope
- Additional cleaning throughout the day using DisCide spray – a hospital grade disinfectant
- Hand sanitiser is available throughout the salon
- Bathrooms will be cleared of all accessories & cleaned regularly
- All team equipment will be disinfected between every appointment