Full time Excellent Bonus & Commission Scheme
Strip is about to celebrate 12 years of excellence in the Beauty industry, delivering unparalleled hair removal treatments in their opulent and luxurious boutiques, ensuring attention to detail with the highest level of customer service in everything they do. Having grown year on year and now with 7 high profile boutiques Strip is looking forward to further growth. Therefore are recruiting for exceptional, highly professional & skilled Receptionists who are passionate about beauty and will help in majority of our London Boutiques.
We are seeking a driven Receptionist to assist our London locations. You will be responsible for delivering a 5* customer service experience and will be a true brand ambassador representing customer excellence to ensure customers feel comfortable and are thrilled with their experience of luxury service. You must be passionate about beauty and have had retail exposure.
You will be well presented, reliable and have a bubbly outgoing personality whilst also being very sales driven. You must have the ability to perform well under pressure and be able to work in a fast-paced environment in order to achieve sales targets.
This position will include working retail hours and shifts so you must be fully flexible to include weekdays, weekends, Mornings & Evenings.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Hitting individual retail targets and total boutique targets
- Actively retailing and demonstrating retail products to clients
- Promoting and offering bra fittings to all clients
- Pro-actively work a busy treatment diary including bookings and payments
- Cashing up and completing closing procedures
- Assist with the running of the retail boutique, i.e. Stock replenishment and housekeeping
- Assist in successfully rolling out ‘In House’ Promotions and events
- Ensure you are working to the company standard operating procedure at all times
- Ensure five star customer service is delivered to every client at all times
You will need:
- Be flexible and willing to travel to different locations
- To have a bubbly outgoing nature who is sales focused and driven with a proven track record in sales targets
- A keen interest in the beauty & fashion industry with a least 2 year experience working in one of these sectors.
- Excellent client service skills, telephone manner and communication skills
- Confident, self-motivated and the ability to work under pressure
- The ability to follow direction and problem solve
- Proficient in MS Office, having used a spa booking system is an advantage.
- Highly organised and motivated
- Completely fluent in the English language
We can offer you with;
Favourable Staff discounts
Monthly Free treatments
Bonus & Commission Scheme
Training & Development (We are passionate about promoting and developing within)
Please send your CV to email@example.com or alternatively you can post your CV to Strip – HR Department, 102 Fulham Road, Chelsea, London, SW3 6HS.
Visit our website www.stripwaxbar.com
Follow us on Facebook – Strip London – Strip Wax Bar & Twitter – @StripLondon