Call Centre & Customer Service Executive / Floating Receptionist
Full time |Competitive Salary + Bonus
Strip is an exciting, dynamic Retail and Beauty Company who has been rapidly expanding over the last 12 years. Strip’s elite team of driven and passionate people are dedicated in delivering 5 star treatments, along with housing an array of results driven skincare and luxurious lingerie brands, all within their opulent salons across the UK.
You will work 5 days per week and your role will be split between our Head office in Chelsea managing the call centre and on occasion floating between our London stores assisting Managers within the store. You will be responsible for managing 7 busy appointment diaries, looking at the opportunities where possible to shuffle appointments to maximise revenue and upsell treatments along with discussing current promotions. Working with Salon Managers to ensure any complaints are dealt with quickly and effectively. You will be responsible for delivering a 5* customer service experience, always representing customer excellence to ensure customers feel comfortable and are thrilled with their experience of luxury service. You will support the training department by booking all models pre training dates and growing and maintaining our models list. You will be supporting HR and Operations when needed with daily tasks such as checking reports and logs.
This is a great role to move to if you have been working as a therapist or Front of house receptionist within the beauty sector and you are now looking to progress in your career to an office / administrative role, working alongside head office staff as well as salon managers.
We are seeking a highly organised and computer literate candidate who has a strong customer focus and enjoys problem solving. You will need to be sales driven, ambitious and extremely confident, with an excellent telephone manner and polite, bubbly personality. You will have had experience in operating a busy treatment diary, as you will be booking clients in for various appointments across 7 locations, therefore you must be good at multi-tasking, with the ability to perform well under pressure. Also you would have had exposure to working with targets and achieving them, along with some retail experience dealing face to face with clients. You must be passionate about beauty and have had retail exposure. You must be able to prioritise your tasks
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Taking calls for all our Salons in our call centre along with assisting with internal calls.
- Pro-actively work a busy treatment diary including bookings, cancellations and payments
- Observing the booking dairies across all 7 locations daily for any errors and to ensure the appointments are booked as pro-actively, helping managers to manage their booking diaries better to create more revenue.
- Actively offering promotions over the phone in quieter periods and up selling at every opportunity.
- Manage the complaints log on the company intranet, ensuring managers are dealing with any un-happy clients or general complaints immediately and assisting where necessary.
- Checking daily logs and reports
- Assisting the training department by scheduling all training models, managing models database
- Assist with any other general office Admin when needed
This position will include on occasion helping out in store on some weekends and some evenings depending on business needs
Excellent training & progression opportunities (We are passionate about promoting and developing within)
Favourable Staff discounts & Monthly Free treatments
Bonus & Commission Scheme & Paid Holidays