Strip is an exciting, dynamic retail and beauty company that has been growing rapidly over the past 12 years. In addition to a luxurious service environment, each of the six London Strip Boutiques offer an extensive range of sought after lingerie and skincare brands. Strip has a fast-paced working culture and a constant desire to always listen, learn, improve and grow!
We are looking for a dynamic and highly commercial Area Manager to cover the London area. The role is broad and varied and involves extensive field work. The ideal candidate will possess strong analytical and financial acumen, be highly organised and take a strategic approach to business planning, have creative problem solving skills and adopt a mentoring style to staff development. Be a true leader that is able to hit the ground running
You will be managing a team of London Boutique Managers, you will report into the Managing Director and will work closely with Head Office to ensure all Managers and their teams are working to the companies set Standard Operating Procedures and have a thorough understanding of Key Performance Indicators. You will ensure the company is working to its full potential by mentoring Boutique Managers and their Assistants to increase Boutique profit by maximising opportunities and performance whilst ensuring all staff are delivering the highest level of customer service.
You will have a proven track record in beauty and retail management and be able to demonstrate effective skills in the areas discussed above.
Key elements to your role:
- Achieve company growth objectives as per set KPIs
- Develop and grow the business in line with company’s strategic plan
- Exemplary leadership, creative problem solving and team development through a mentoring style
- Ensure all boutiques are delivering a 5* experience and following all company policies and procedures.
Alongside proven successful experience in a structured sales role and exceptional people management skills you should be confident in demonstrating all of the following:
Must have a minimum of 3 years senior management experience ideally in a multi- site Beauty/Retail company or Area/Regional Manager where you managed in excess of £3 million turn over
- Strong team management within a premium sales environment
- Good knowledge of HR
- Exceptional commercial acumen supported by strong negotiation skills
- Confident in presenting and demonstrating the ability to convince others
- Actively look for new solutions, create new ideas
- Multi-tasking problem solving
- Computer literate and knowledge of spa/salon systems
- Self-motivated and exceptional communication skills
- Articulate with excellent communication skills in both written and verbal English and the ability to liaise with both finance and non-finance individuals.
- Ability to demonstrate good attention to detail, good judgement showing logical decision making, and a hands on approach
- Computer literate with excellent Excel skills and a good understanding accounts and financial reporting.
Perks of working at Strip, the beauty industry’s employer of choice:
- Perkbox membership
- Paid Lunches – equates to over £2k per year
- Paid travel/time to and from boutiques
- 28 days holiday per year inc bank holidays
- Free treatment each month
- 60% off all treatments
- Discounted products 30% Off
- 1 product a month at cost +VAT (South Seas or Lycon)
- Team member of the month £25 GC
- Service awards
- After 2 years’ service Dinner of 2
- After 4 years’ service Luxury Spa Day
- After 6 years’ service Luxury weekend break for 2
- Refer a friend to work here £100 (6 months and 6 months)
- Friends and family discount
- Employee of the month per boutique
- KPI bonus
- Talent management/Training & Development
If you have the relevant experience for this role, apply now to send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org remembering to state your current salary and package.
Visit our website www.stripwaxbar.com
Follow us on Facebook – Strip London – Strip Wax Bar & Twitter – @StripLondon